Sunday 15 April 2012

Audio Books - THANKYOU !

I love to read. The problem was finding time to sit down and read. Working as a Security Guard driving Petrol, I had gotten a FM transmitter form my iPod. The problem was listening to the same music all the time. Then it occurred to me that I could be listening to all the books that I was wanting to read.

I went through a five book series in a week, and then started another. Meanwhile my library of audio books increased. I now owned several series that I had wanted to buy. I could listen to them even though I had no time for reading, and my hands were busy.

Remember, every problem is an opportunity. If you need you hands for a thousand and one tasks and you have no time to read. Put in some earphones and off you go.  Enjoy all the books that you have wanted to read, and get all your many tasks one at the sametime.

So if you love to read and simply don't have the time to start or finish a book , do try to make your day a bit more enjoyable and get yourself some audio books. Whether you purchase them from a bookstore, or "iTunes", join a Audio Book Site like "Audible" to get them at a discounted price, or find them at your local library, you'll find that it is worth every single penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment